Monday, July 12, 2010

Photo Booth Fun




This is my husband Will. We love each other very much. One day...we set up a photo booth in our house. Not really for any reason, except Will needed a "fun" picture of us for the website (www.willknowlesweddings.com) So this is our attempt at being "fun."




Sometimes...when you're married, it can be hard to not get boring. It can easily become the same routine. I hope we always remember to take breaks and mix it up a little bit.




I think I like these pictures, because it captures who we are...or at least our silly-goose selves.




Every once in awhile...Will asks me if I think I'll turn into a serious person after we have a baby. He's legitimately concerned about this, I suppose. I've been thinking about it. And I think I'll just become more silly, because after all, now I'll have an easy audience all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment